Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Things that inspire me to keep going.

Here are a few comments that people from my past have sent to me recently after seeing my progress.  To know I inspire other's just fuels my fire to continue living healthy.  Thank you to everyone for your outpouring support and love.  I inspire you, and you in-turn inspire me.

"I ran at 6 am this morning because of you..... for serious. keep it up, keep up with the blog. I've shown your progress to countless people, I've referenced your perseverance to countless struggling patients, and at 25 with somewhat recalcitrant hypertension, I've used your experiences as my motivation to not take a lifelong disease lying down. Run a marathon and share it, you're an inspiration to everyone (even if they aren't commenting)" -Casey
"You are SUCH an inspiration lady! And as always, that beautiful smile has been the highlight of it all :)" -Kate
"Nichole, this is SOOO inspirational. So many people always think that they are stuck and you are just proof that you can accomplish anything that you want! I am soOooo motivated by this! you look great!" -Jenn  
"Wow we are so proud of you!!!!!!! You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Love and miss you." -My Mom & Dad 
"Awesome blog Nichole! You're an inspiration. I'm proud of you for the lifestyle change that you have made... you look great!" -Kristen
Thank you all again.

2 comments:

  1. I just found you through a post on My Fitness Pal forum for people around 5'2" that have lost. Your photos amazed me! I feel I can relate to you because we have a similar appearance and body type. I'm 5'2" and my highest weight was 217. I've struggled over the years trying to lose. Twice I have taken off over 50 lbs, but haven't got the hang of maintenance. I've never made it below 150 either. I have pinned your photo to my pinterest so that I can look and see that other "short girl" did it, SO CAN I!!!! Thank you for sharing your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://pinterest.com/pin/174584923025643840/

    Here's the link to my pin :)

    ReplyDelete