Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My number one most asked question after losing over 110lbs.

Preach!


My number one most asked question: Do you have any extra loose skin from all of your weight loss?

Answer: Yes I do, however I am working hard to get rid of it.  Right now I am doing some weight training and it has helped tone my arms and I hardly have any extra skin left on them.  However, my abdomen is a different story.  It isn't to the point where I can't feel confident in a bikini but it just isn't tight.  When I bend over I can see all the skin move to my center of gravity.  Not really what I want, but it is what it is.  I am working hard to try and get rid of it.  My advice to you is to start weight training NOW, it helps a lot in getting rid of the excess skin.  I really wish I had started weight training earlier in my weight loss journey.  May have helped my abdomen be less loose.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for this post i had been wondering if i should start weight training now or later.
    you are my inspiration! thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope you subscribe to my blog and enjoy all my other posts! If you have anything in particular you would like me to write about let me know!

      Delete
    2. i am subscribed :) thank you again so much!

      Delete
    3. I am glad you like my blog! :] Keep checking in, I try to post at least 4 blogs a week!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Started reading your blog because of MFP and I just wanted to let you know you are talking about weight loss in a way that I can finally understand. There are some things I just never connected like loose skin - weight training. Thank you so much! You are a huge inspiration!

    ReplyDelete