Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do this for you!


YOU have to want to lose weight, no one else can want it for you.  Be your own motivator, dig deep inside and find your inner strength.  Changing your lifestyle to a healthy one has to be done when you are fully ready to commit to a life of health. Only you can know when you are ready, but when you are commit fully to whatever plan you have.  Don't half ass anything.  If you half ass it eventually you will end up close to where you started.  Changing takes courage and commitment.  You can do it!  Have faith in yourself and you will see results. :]

2 comments:

  1. How very true! It took me quite a while to get to that place where I was finally ready...100% ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't think I was 100% ready until a few months ago but now I am on track and never looking back!

    ReplyDelete